From: Sean <sean@××××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Good Work, Lads!
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2003 01:35:14
1 Yet another THANK YOU! for the Gentoo-dev crowd. I too am one of the
2 shadow mailing list lurkers that delete 80% of the messages that get
3 dropped into my Gentoo folder. While I may delete the majority, the
4 minority that have survived the delete key have been invaluable.
5
6 Coming from the Debian distribution, I had a good sense of how Linux
7 systems worked, but I do feel that since I've been using Gentoo that I
8 have gained a far better grasp of the foundation level aspects of what
9 makes up a Linux distribution. Who knows if I'll ever use this for
10 anything "worthwhile", but the learning experience is nothing but pure
11 enjoyment, and that itself makes it worth my while.
12
13 I'll not drone on any longer .... just wanted to toss in my 2c and give
14 a huge THANK YOU to all that have helped create such a superb
15 distribution. You all have my gratitude and appreciation.
16
17 Sean
18