From: Corentin Chary <corentin.chary@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Cc: Christian Faulhammer <fauli@g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: euscan proof of concept (like debian's uscan)
Date: Sat, 26 Mar 2011 16:42:27
1 On Sat, Mar 26, 2011 at 5:35 PM, Christian Faulhammer <fauli@g.o> wrote:
2 > Hi,
3 >
4 > Corentin Chary <corentin.chary@×××××.com>:
5 >> I started this mostly to see if it was possible, and I don't know if
6 >> i'll have the time to continue to work on that project, but I think
7 >> gentoo really needs an automated way to detect outdated packages.
8 >> This could also be a 2011 GSOC project (finishing euscan, and adding a
9 >> web based interface to browse the results).
10 >
11 >  Have you applied for a place in GSoC?
12 >
13 > V-Li
14
15 I can't apply to GSoC, I was suggesting that another student could work on that.
18 Corentin Chary
19 http://xf.iksaif.net