From: drobbins@g.o
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Simple question : installing packages
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2001 15:45:53
1 On Thu, Jan 11, 2001 at 04:33:52PM -0600, Brian Snipes wrote:
2 > I volunteer in whatever way you can use. I use cvs, php, and some dhtml here at work.
3
4 We may want to put together a web team. What kinds of things are you best at?
5 Do you do web design or focus more on coding dynamic content with php?
6
7 Even though the website isn't that amazing just yet, I'm very protective of it
8 because I created all the graphics (including all the logos) and the HTML from
9 scratch, as well as the python script that parses our Changelog and creates the
10 little development update on the right hand side.
11
12 What I probably should do is create a list of all the jobs that need to get
13 done, and then post it to the list. If anyone has any ideas of things that
14 you'd like us to have on the web site, feel free offer suggestions.
15
16 Best Regards,
19 Daniel Robbins <drobbins@g.o>
20 President/CEO http://www.gentoo.org