From: "Domen Kožar" <domen@×××.si>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] council manifesto for ferringb
Date: Thu, 24 Jun 2010 07:28:00
1 Clear reference for usnig git http://gitref.org/
2
3 On Thu, 2010-06-24 at 07:56 +0200, Jeroen Roovers wrote:
4 > On Thu, 24 Jun 2010 07:31:07 +0200
5 > "Paweł Hajdan, Jr." <phajdan.jr@g.o> wrote:
6 >
7 > > I'd rather have git soon with longer, but acceptable outage, than in
8 > > the future, with a very small outage.
9 >
10 > I'd like some documentation to be finished before the switch is made. I
11 > have no idea how to commit patches using git yet, let alone how to
12 > change my workflow or how sources.g.o is going to display these or
13 > how packages.g.o is going to be adapted for git use. I could go on. :)
16 > jer