From: Henti Smith <bain@××××××.org>
To: mcummings@g.o
Cc: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] RFB : request for bugs ..... so to speak ;P
Date: Sun, 22 Sep 2002 13:54:12
1 On Sun, 22 Sep 2002 13:14:26 -0400
2 Michael Cummings <mcummings@g.o> wrote:
3
4 > Just so the air is clear here (guilty conscience on my part) - that bug
5 > wasn't "below/beneath" me - I really had no clue on how to proceed. Your
6 > perl's bugging out on you, I'm your man. Your portage is bugging out on
7 > you while dealing with perl...I might be your man...
8
9 Michael .. I realy didn't mean any offence ... and I acually didn't mean it like that.
10 Helping you out just made me realise how many other bugs might be laying around not getting sorted because
11 of varios reasons ..
12
13 I did not mean to offend you ... if which I did .. I do appoligize.
14
15 > I know you weren't implying otherwise Henti, just didn't want others
16 > thinking I had "shoveled" something off because I didn't want to do
17 > deal with it.
18
19 The issue was portage related .. and I have no doubt you did whatever you could to try and resolve the issue.
20 I just helped out :)
21
22 > And thanks again for the help yesterday!
23
24 not a problem ... if there is any other devel stuff I can help with .. please let me know ..
25 I'm more then keen on getting my hands dirty and helping gentoo become the ONLY linux distro worth using :)
26
27 Henti