From: "Diego Elio Pettenò" <flameeyes@×××××××××.eu>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Tightly-coupled core distro [was: Council meeting summary for 3 April 2012]
Date: Sun, 18 Nov 2012 15:06:00
1 On 18/11/2012 03:11, Vadim A. Misbakh-Soloviov wrote:
2 >
3 > [Just asking because all you angry answers to some devs make me think
4 > that you're on SysD side, when tons of Gentoo users and Gentoo devs are
5 > on "non-SysD-related udev" side.]
6
7 The fact you're asking means you really haven't been following anything
8 I've been doing lately. As many other developers can easily attest, I
9 don't use systemd and I'm not planning to use it anytime soon.
10
11 So your whole rant picking up on my post is completely misdirected.
12
13 And let this be a reminder that you can still disagree with the "systemd
14 everywhere, and only" crowd while still not becoming laughing stock.
17 Diego Elio Pettenò — Flameeyes
18 flameeyes@×××××××××.eu — http://blog.flameeyes.eu/