From: Denis Dupeyron <calchan@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Re: Re: A Little Council Reform Anyone?
Date: Tue, 07 Jul 2009 17:55:04
1 On Tue, Jul 7, 2009 at 10:20 AM, Ciaran
2 McCreesh<ciaran.mccreesh@××××××××××.com> wrote:
3 > I contribute productively and usefully
4
5 This should have gone in private but I want it to be public because
6 you and others apparently do not get it. The fact that you're
7 contributing or not does not give you or anybody else the right to
8 behave improperly on our mailing lists, forums, or else. There is no
9 amount of contribution that would compensate for even the slightest
10 inadequate behavior. Please everybody, print that and pin it above
11 your monitor.
12
13 > repeated pot-shots from the peanut gallery.
14
15 Thanks for the good example. Please, you and everybody else, note that
16 this above is considered abrasive by most of us. If you do this, not
17 only do you pollute our mailing-lists, but you also attract more
18 abrasive behavior from others. You only get what you deserve, so if
19 you need to cry on somebody's shoulder then go see your mom. Do not
20 express your hurt feelings on this list, we don't care. Not talking
21 about making an ass of yourself for being so childish.
22
23 > Steve pops up every now and again and tries to disrupt things.
24
25 You do the exact same in you own way. Please allow me to take that
26 beam from your eye.
27
28 Now, I suggest you do not reply to this mail in public as this would,
29 again, be off-topic. Feel free to contact me in private though, I'll
30 be happy to discuss that with you in case you need to.
31
32 Denis.