From: Riyad Kalla <rsk@×××××××××.edu>
To: "'M. Zuelsdorff'" <micha@×××××××.de>, gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: RE: [gentoo-dev] final release ?
Date: Sun, 22 Dec 2002 02:01:03
1 Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but after this locking up with the dual
2 P4s is taken care of I think that is the only pressing issue still on
3 the board... Everyone else is just having fun with USE vars :)
4
5 I have NO idea what is in the bug database, I'm just going off of what
6 this dev list was focusing on as of recent.
7
8 NOTE: I'm not on the team, they release it whenever they want. I'll
9 trade stability for "timely" release any day. I can't use a buggy
10 release hardly as much as I can use a stable late release :)
11
12 Best,
13 -Riyad
14
15 -----Original Message-----
16 From: M. Zuelsdorff [mailto:micha@×××××××.de]
17 Sent: Saturday, December 21, 2002 9:35 AM
18 To: gentoo-dev@g.o
19 Subject: [gentoo-dev] final release ?
22 I am following the the discussion in the gentoo-dev group for more than
23 a year
24 now. All I see is "a problem with this" and "a problem with that". Some
25 days
26 ago, something even appeared to be "really fucked up". My question: When
27 do
28 you expect Gentoo to become a final usable release?
29
30 Best regards.
31
32 michael