From: james <garftd@×××××××.net>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Empty project: Desktop
Date: Sat, 06 Aug 2016 14:46:16
1 On 08/06/2016 09:29 AM, NP-Hardass wrote:
2 > On 08/06/2016 04:31 AM, Pacho Ramos wrote:
3 >> Now https://wiki.gentoo.org/wiki/Project:Desktop
4 >>
5 >> Well, it seems that it's only "containing" other subprojects... but I
6 >> am unsure if we really need it. Anyway, he is now empty
11 > I think it makes sense to keep desktop environments in a logical
12 > grouping. There isn't a need for an overarching control structure right
13 > now, but if there needs to be coordination of efforts, I think keeping
14 > it in its current structure allows that to happen more easily than if we
15 > didn't have all the DEs in a project together.
18 +1
19 James