From: "Sean P. Kane" <spkane@××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: RE: [gentoo-dev] Hard Work for ARGGHH... (Future ebuild List)
Date: Fri, 31 May 2002 11:26:04
1 I agree this would be a very nice feature and could be kept on the
2 gentoo.org site as a list of ebuilds in progress, email address of
3 developer, and status. This could at least allow people to try and
4 contact the person who has started the ebuild, and decide whether they
5 want to try and do there own, help with the current one, or wait for it
6 to be completed.
7
8 Sean
11 -----Original Message-----
12 From: Alexander Gretencord [mailto:arutha@×××.de]
13 Sent: Friday, May 31, 2002 07:07
14 To: gentoo-dev@g.o
15 Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Hard Work for ARGGHH... (Future ebuild List)