From: foser <foser@×××××××××××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] ATTENTION! Broken builds ahead
Date: Sat, 22 Nov 2003 23:31:38
1 On Sat, 2003-11-22 at 23:46, Mike Frysinger wrote:
2 > why not change ?
3 > as you say, it's always been confusing and it still is confusing ...
4 > i know every single ebuild i've ever produced/maintained uses the logic
5 > gtk==gtk1 and gtk2==gtk2. i've made a lot of ebuilds ;)
6 >
7 > perhaps it isnt as costly as it may seem to move to a gtk1 and a gtk2 USE flag
8 > system ...
9
10 It's not confusing to me, it's confusing trough mis- or non-information,
11 the flag descriptions are sufficiently clear.
12
13 I can see why you would want it to change, it's less costly for you ;)
14
15 Changing it now would only make it more confusing than it is already.
16 The intention is to get rid of the flag in time anyway.
17
18 - foser
22 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list