From: Thomas Kahle <tomka@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] finding reverse dependencies for arch testing (and other purposes)
Date: Wed, 21 Sep 2011 16:30:49
On 10:30 Mon 19 Sep 2011, "Paweł Hajdan, Jr." wrote:
> I uploaded my script for finding reverse dependencies here: > http://git.overlays.gentoo.org/gitweb/?p=proj/arch-tools.git;a=summary
app-portage/tatt does that for some time already. It reads the list from the tinderbox website and then uses eix to find stable rdeps. It also writes a script that builds the stable rdeps and reports back what failed.
I'm currently working on a new version of tatt which includes Pawel's fantastic ncurses bug-browser. Code is in the bugbrowser branch of https://github.com/tom111/tatt, but I'm still working on it. I highly welcome Pawel's tools and will shamelessly immitate it's best features. Cheers, Thomas -- Thomas Kahle http://dev.gentoo.org/~tomka/