From: Mike Frysinger <vapier@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] RFC: Making largefile a global use
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2011 08:46:08
1 On Thursday, March 10, 2011 03:36:46 Amadeusz Żołnowski wrote:
2 > Excerpts from justin's message of Thu Mar 10 09:08:24 +0100 2011:
3 > > there are not many packages using it, but I will add this flag to
4 > > another 10.
5 > > And I think, it is of a general, global meaning. Do you agree in
6 > > making it a global USE?
7 >
8 > I'm new here, but I think it would be good idea to list packages using
9 > that flag with meaning described by its maintainers and your proposal.
10
11 quse -D largefile
12 -mike