From: Samuli Suominen <ssuominen@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Status of sparc-fbsd, amd64-fbsd
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2011 13:38:08
1 On 01/28/2011 09:31 AM, Torsten Veller wrote:
2 > Arch teams handle KEYWORDREQ bugs too.
3 >
4 > I have masked the only dev-lang/perl version keyworded for "sparc-fbsd"
5 > 3 weeks ago. No user, no dev complained by now (#288028).
6 >
7 > So I think this arch (as much as amd64-fbsd) is unsupported/dead but
8 > repoman's dependencies check reports a lot of warnings due to the "dev"
9 > status of their profiles.
10 >
11 > Do we want to:
12 > - move "sparc-fbsd"-profiles to "exp" or kill it?
13
14 I tried to remove ~sparc-fbsd like year ago, when there was nobody to
15 keyword dev-lang/python requirement dev-libs/libffi and...
16
17 There is at least one user out there, with a remote server using it.
18 That same user gave me and aballier access to it. Unfortunately, since
19 then, I've lost my logins and don't know if the server is still up.
20
21 So I think your own chance is to contact aballier, ask if he still has
22 access (or ask for renewed opinion for the killing)