From: "Harald van Dijk" <truedfx@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] LINGUAS support
Date: Mon, 15 May 2006 20:07:01
1 On Mon, May 15, 2006 at 12:09:09PM -0700, Tuan Van wrote:
2 > The other day spyderous was looking for a tool to remove extra .po
3 > that he doesn't need. I recommended him to set LINGUAS in make.conf.
4 > Then I realized some package doesn't respect that variable (ie eject)
5 > Would it be better (easier) to have portage removes those extra
6 > locales in $D/usr/share/locale/ before merge than patch the source?
7
8 Part of bug #9988, the response was that it didn't belong in portage.
9 --
10 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list