From: Andrew Gaffney <agaffney@×××××××××××××××××××.net>
To: Gentoo Dev <gentoo-dev@g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] beta site: packages.gentoo.org
Date: Wed, 05 Nov 2003 20:58:28
1 Yes. Damn my complete lack of patience :)
2
3 Jeffrey Smelser wrote:
4 > If you highlight them..
5 >
6 > Checks means stable for that system
7 > X's mean its not available for that system..
8 > Bugs means it in testing for that system..
9 >
10 > is that what your talking about??
13 >>Kurt Lieber wrote:
14 >>
15 >>>Folks --
16 >>>
17 >>>marduk from irc has written an updated and improved online packages
18 >>>database which we will be deploying to replace our current
19 >>
20 >>solution. When
21 >>
22 >>>you have a chance, please take a look at:
23 >>>
24 >>>http://packages.gentoo.org/
25 >>>
26 >>>At the moment, this site is in beta. This means it is not
27 >>
28 >>a production
29 >>
30 >>>site and may go down for maintenance/upgrades at any time.
31 >>
32 >>Thus, if it
33 >>
34 >>>appears unresponsive, it may be down momentarily. Please
35 >>
36 >>try again later.
37 >>
38 >>>Comments and questions are welcome.
39 >>
40 >>Very nice. What do the bug icons, checks, and Xs mean?
46 Andrew Gaffney
50 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list