From: Roy Marples <uberlord@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Nominations Update
Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2007 13:43:15
1 On Tue, 2007-07-24 at 14:25 +0200, Wulf C. Krueger wrote:
2 > I can't say much about your technical decisions because I haven't
3 > consciously seen any, I rarely see you take part in any discussions.
4
5 Maybe that's because -dev wasn't a forum for technical discussion.
6 Hopefully that might change.
7
8 > So your refusal to say anything about what you have in mind is rather
9 > problematic to me and probably others.
10
11 What did you want me to say?
12 I don't have anything planned beyond what I already do (which is
13 baselayout, some base system foo, dhcpcd, Gentoo/FreeBSD on x86 and
14 sparc)
15
16 Or should I make up some crap just to get votes? Sorry, won't do that.
17
18 I *will* say that I will continue to work on what I'm doing to make
19 Gentoo a better place.
20
21 > On this basis, I can't and won't vote for you.
22
23 That's your prerogative.
24 You do know that we use a Condorcet voting system which means you rank
25 candidates instead of voting for them?
26
27 Thanks
28
29 Roy