From: Kent Fredric <kentfredric@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Let's redesign the entire filesystem! [was newsitem: unmasking udev-181]
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2012 01:37:53
1 On 13 March 2012 14:22, Joshua Kinard <kumba@g.o> wrote:
2 > I thought this up on a whim, it hasn't been tested nor vetted.  It's largely
3 > meant as a joke, but also to provoke discussion on the current filesystem
4 > design and the direction we're getting pulled in with Fedora's declaration
5 > that separate /usr is broken.  I don't think it is and I don't find their
6 > argument very convincing, and probably never will.
9 Why don't we just quit with this linux nonsense and all switch to Mac,
10 after all, it just works!
11
12 </cynical remarks>
13