From: Nirbheek Chauhan <nirbheek@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Cc: Christian Ruppert <idl0r@g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Bugzilla - New Default Status Workflow
Date: Sun, 06 Mar 2011 12:48:59
1 On Sun, Mar 6, 2011 at 5:52 PM, Christian Ruppert <idl0r@g.o> wrote:
2 > Hey guys,
3 >
4 > in bugzilla-4.x they did change the "Status Workflow"[1].
5 >
6 [snip]
7 >
8 > We're almost done with the preparation of bugzilla-4.x for bugs.gentoo.org.
9 > So, do we want the new workflow or do we want to keep the old?
12 I'm not attached to the names we use for the various bug statuses. I
13 would suggest that we follow the path that makes things easiest for
14 future maintenance and upgrades.
15
16 As for the removal of REOPENED, I guess that information will still be
17 visible via the "bug history" button? It shouldn't be a problem then.
20 ~Nirbheek Chauhan
21
22 Gentoo GNOME+Mozilla Team