From: Nirbheek Chauhan <nirbheek@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Cc: Christian Ruppert <idl0r@g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Bugzilla - New Default Status Workflow
Date: Sun, 06 Mar 2011 12:48:59
On Sun, Mar 6, 2011 at 5:52 PM, Christian Ruppert <idl0r@g.o> wrote:
> Hey guys, > > in bugzilla-4.x they did change the "Status Workflow"[1]. >
[snip]
> > We're almost done with the preparation of bugzilla-4.x for bugs.gentoo.org. > So, do we want the new workflow or do we want to keep the old? >
I'm not attached to the names we use for the various bug statuses. I would suggest that we follow the path that makes things easiest for future maintenance and upgrades. As for the removal of REOPENED, I guess that information will still be visible via the "bug history" button? It shouldn't be a problem then. -- ~Nirbheek Chauhan Gentoo GNOME+Mozilla Team