From: Andrew Gaffney <agaffney@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Somewhat OT - Making a suggestion for games-emulation/tuxnes
Date: Mon, 08 Jan 2007 02:31:59
1 Michael Sullivan wrote:
2 > I hope this is the right place for this, or at least the right place to
3
4 No, not really.
5
6 > write/edit ebuilds yet. Do I even submit them to Gentoo's bugzilla, or
7 > should I paddle upstream with them? What should I do?
8
9 This isn't a bug so much as a behavior that you just don't like. Take it up with
10 upstream.
13 Andrew Gaffney http://dev.gentoo.org/~agaffney/
14 Gentoo Linux Developer Installer Project
15 Today's lesson in political correctness: "Go asphyxiate on a phallus"
16 --
17 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list