From: Kurt Lieber <klieber@g.o>
To: Luke-Jr <luke-jr@g.o>
Cc: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Re: [gentoo-core] Gentoo Calendar?
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2003 12:42:33
1 On Fri, Aug 29, 2003 at 01:28:19AM +0000 or thereabouts, Luke-Jr wrote:
2 > Just was wondering if anyone would be interested in having some kind of Gentoo
3 > Calendar setup where people can view or sync to (and devs can modify) via
4 > some calendar standard.
5
6 One of the infrastructure projects on our plate is to implement tikiwiki
7 which I believe has shared calendaring features. (though I've never looked
8 into the details myself)
9
10 We're simply waiting on the hardware to run it on, which will hopefully be
11 donated here in the next week or so by php|architect magazine. We'll see.
12
13 --kurt