From: William Breathitt Gray <vilhelm.gray@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] GNU Guix
Date: Tue, 29 Sep 2020 14:03:07
1 On Tue, Sep 29, 2020 at 03:18:04PM +0200, Piotr Karbowski wrote:
2 > On 29/09/2020 14.26, Cuckoo's Calling wrote:
3 > > You are so naive and I couldn't stop laughing.
4 >
5 > I would appreciate it If you'd refrain from sending such messages to
6 > mailing list, either go into details when you disagree with people or
7 > don't reply at all. Those low level flexing is not welcome here.
8 >
9 > -- Piotr.
10
11 Cuckoo is a spam bot. The bot assumes the first response will be a user
12 pointing out that the link is dangerous. So the bot's response is to
13 respond back automatically with an aggressive denial in the hopes that
14 more users will continue to click the spam link.
15
16 William Breathitt Gray