From: Sam Jorna <wraeth@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Cross Post due to technical component - Thanks for all the fish
Date: Wed, 07 Dec 2016 02:55:33
1 On Tue, Dec 06, 2016 at 09:37:55PM -0500, james wrote:
2 > >> I subscribe on 6/23/2016::
3 > >>
4 > >> From:: gentoo-proxy-maint+help@l.g.o
5 > >>
6 > >
7 > > This is the correct address and as it noted, you should get a
8 > > confirmation/welcome email when you've successfully subscribed. Did you
9 > > get this?
10 >
11 > YES, back on 6/23/2016 It never functioned correctly for me.
12 > I think everyone switched to the new list, which I never heard about.
13 >
14 > <snip>
15 > And here is the reply::
16 >
17 > gentoo-proxy-maint+confsub-nomail-75dc5ad5188e6314-garftd=verizon.net@l.g.o
18 >
19 > on 6/23/2016 10:21am
20 > <end/snip>
23 > So do I need to apply again, or an I on the list? I went (nomail) cause
24 > at the time reading via gmane.org was working. Perhaps I should just
25 > change the status to receive the mails? I can test post, if that is
26 > helpful?
27
28 I can see you've posted something to the list just now.
29
30 If you need to reconfigure your settings so it mails you, send a mail to
31 gentoo-proxy-maint+help@l.g.o to see [0]options.
32
33 [0] https://www.gentoo.org/get-involved/mailing-lists/instructions.html
36 Sam Jorna (wraeth)