From: Nirbheek Chauhan <nirbheek@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Council manifesto of sping
Date: Fri, 02 Jul 2010 17:31:01
On Fri, Jul 2, 2010 at 9:20 PM, Sebastian Pipping <sping@g.o> wrote:
> I think we're mixing up a few things by now: > - What cases should be handled in public, which shouldn't > - Does DevRel work effectively or not > - The special case of banning people > > All I want to say right here is that: > - Not everything needs to be handle loudly and public >  (if I made that impression) > - I do believe in need for fundamental changes on DevRel >  (as introduced in a another thread earlier) > > For the rest I propose to take this offline. >
I am interested in your viewpoint on the rest as well. If you do continue this discussion offline, I'd like the results of that to be reflected in a public way (as v2 of your manifesto perhaps?) so that me, as well as others who are interested in your view points as a council nominee are kept up-to-date on them. Thanks! -- ~Nirbheek Chauhan Gentoo GNOME+Mozilla Team