From: Nirbheek Chauhan <nirbheek@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Council manifesto of sping
Date: Fri, 02 Jul 2010 17:31:01
1 On Fri, Jul 2, 2010 at 9:20 PM, Sebastian Pipping <sping@g.o> wrote:
2 > I think we're mixing up a few things by now:
3 > - What cases should be handled in public, which shouldn't
4 > - Does DevRel work effectively or not
5 > - The special case of banning people
6 >
7 > All I want to say right here is that:
8 > - Not everything needs to be handle loudly and public
9 >  (if I made that impression)
10 > - I do believe in need for fundamental changes on DevRel
11 >  (as introduced in a another thread earlier)
12 >
13 > For the rest I propose to take this offline.
16 I am interested in your viewpoint on the rest as well. If you do
17 continue this discussion offline, I'd like the results of that to be
18 reflected in a public way (as v2 of your manifesto perhaps?) so that
19 me, as well as others who are interested in your view points as a
20 council nominee are kept up-to-date on them.
21
22 Thanks!
25 ~Nirbheek Chauhan
26