From: Wyatt Epp <wyatt.epp@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] rfc: stabilization policies
Date: Tue, 20 Aug 2013 21:55:10
1 On Tue, Aug 20, 2013 at 5:05 PM, Tom Wijsman <TomWij@g.o> wrote:
2 >
3 > At least the numbers for the year sound like something we will want to
4 > deal with; from there, we could try to keep half a year low. And after
5 > a while, we might end up ensuring stabilization within 3 months.
6 >
7 > That's still three times more than our intended stabilization delay...
8 >
9 I think it'd be more interesting to know how many of these stable
10 requests DON'T have blockers or other issues attached that prevent(ed)
11 them from getting stabled.
12
13 Also, at the older ages, how many of them are obsoleted by a newer
14 version in the tree and should be closed (or even how many have been
15 treecleaned)?
16
17 -Wyatt