From: Daniel Pielmeier <billie@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Rewrite java-config in C++ or python
Date: Sat, 26 Feb 2011 17:12:57
1 2011/2/21 Uditha Galgamuwa <nandun8781@×××××.com>:
2 > Hi dev,
3 > I am Uditha Galgamuwa from university of moratuwa,Sri Lanka.I am
4 > interested in the project idea "Rewrite java-config in C++ or python" which
5 > was in last year Gsoc.As I saw this project has not been implemented in Gsoc
6 > 2010.Will this be available for this year's idea list from Gentoo
7 > foundation? I have good knowledge on programming with java and some
8 > knowledge on C++ and a basic understanding about XSLT as well.
9
10 It is on the list for 2011 (1), so I guess you can apply for it.
11
12 (1) http://en.gentoo-wiki.com/wiki/Google_Summer_of_Code_2011_ideas
15 Daniel Pielmeier