From: Spider <spider@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: FW: [gentoo-dev] Portage Integrity (Was: gcc ebuild's, downgrades, deletion etc)
Date: Sun, 16 Mar 2003 16:48:24
1 begin quote
2 On Sun, 16 Mar 2003 15:23:26 +1100
3 "Todd Wright" <wylie@××××××××××.org> wrote:
4
5 > The ebuild I mentioned in the original post to this thread did state
6 > what had changed. In this case it was primarily the software version
7 > and some minor changes to cater for changes in the way it compiled. I
8 > can understand your frustration at users submitting an ebuild with no
9 > indication of what changed, however that was not what this thread was
10 > intended to discuss.
11 <SNIP>
12
13 I stand corrected.
17 //Spider
18 --
19 begin .signature
20 This is a .signature virus! Please copy me into your .signature!
22 end