From: Duncan <1i5t5.duncan@×××.net>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Re: Proposal for how to handle stable ebuilds
Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2008 21:03:46
Jeroen Roovers <jer@g.o> posted
20081111191241.021ce18b@××××××××××××××××.net, excerpted below, on  Tue, 11
Nov 2008 19:12:41 +0100:

> You did it again in the "IOW" quotation above explaining it as a "triple > emphasis" instead of what it was intended to denote, namely as a few > possible examples of the meaning of "stability".
In that case, I misread, as I interpreted the triple as emphasis, not alternatives. If it was intended as alternatives, then yes, it makes sense. Thanks. I wasn't seeing the alternatives view at all (obviously). -- Duncan - List replies preferred. No HTML msgs. "Every nonfree program has a lord, a master -- and if you use the program, he is your master." Richard Stallman