From: Spider <spider@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] desktop
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2003 21:34:41
1 begin quote
2 On Thu, 28 Aug 2003 22:46:34 +0200
3 dams@×××.fr wrote:
6 > it shows... It shows that I applied some of my leader rule : come with
7 > a already built idea, let people be desapointed, let them argue,
8 > fight, so that they defend their point of views, and collect the
9 > conclusions.
12 I should point out that this is also discouraged against because it
13 fosters an "aggressive culture" and dissent within development teams,
14 and may also undermine faith, whereas the method of carefully selecting
15 points one at a time for discussion will work far smoother and with less
16 irregularities, however may not be as immediate?
17
18 //Spider
25 begin .signature
26 This is a .signature virus! Please copy me into your .signature!
28 end