From: alandd@××××××××××.com
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] User Group InstallFest sponsorship
Date: Wed, 29 May 2002 05:49:30
1 Hello,
2
3 My name is Alan Dayley. I am a member of the Phoenix Linux User Group in Phoenix, Arizona. I am charged with being the voluteer to track down sponsors for our up-coming InstallFest to be held at Scottsdale Community College on Saturday, June 22nd. Please see our web site at http://plug.phoenix.az.us for more information on the event.
4
5 As one of our members' more popular distributions (In fact we have at least one fanatic in the group!), it is natural for me to invite Gentoo to be a sponsor of this event. We would like to be able to give new users copies of the distribution or at least some "goodies" like shirts, hats, stickers, pencils or whatever to help them keep using the new OS they have just installed. Please let me know how I can help you participate with this voluteer run, free to the public event.
6
7 Alan