From: "Diego 'Flameeyes' Pettenò" <flameeyes@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] src_configure
Date: Thu, 07 Jul 2005 00:24:39
1 On Thursday 07 July 2005 02:04, Sven Wegener wrote:
2 > We would like to split up src_compile. The
3 > new src_configure should just do the econf part and src_compile should
4 > do the emake part.
5 That will be very very interesting but... but not everything uses ./configure,
6 so we should add a bunch of dummy src_configure, and a call to econf || die
7 "" for those packages not fixed to use that will return a bunch of erroneous
8 packages not compiling.
11 Diego "Flameeyes" Pettenò
12 Gentoo Developer - http://dev.gentoo.org/~flameeyes/
13 (Gentoo/FreeBSD, Video, Gentoo/AMD64, Sound, PAM)