From: Joseph Hardin <jhlazer@×××××××.net>
To: meddah@×××××××.com
Cc: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Project Hosting
Date: Thu, 11 Jul 2002 17:13:50
1 Checkout phpwebhosting.com They provide a very very reasonable package,
2 and are absolutely wonderful(I've developed a business site on their
3 servers) . Plus they don't charge much for what you get. Look into them.
6 meddah@×××××××.com wrote:
7
8 >Dear Sir,
9 >
10 >i was just surfing your website gentoo.org, and i loved how there's this
11 >feeling of sharing and collaboration in what you do.
12 >and so i thought i'd email you and give my idea a shot.
13 >
14 >well, i and some of my friends will be launching a new startup soon which
15 >targets artists (musicians/singers) who don't have a record deal and help
16 >promote them.
17 >technically speaking, we're thinking of developing the site in php and
18 >running it on linux.
19 >
20 >anyway, we don't have a budget that will allow us to venture with setting
21 >up our own servers or to buy a hosting package, so i thought i'd email you
22 >with these details and see how you could possibly help us get our project
23 >going.
24 >
25 >i think any help you provide us with will be a demonstration of how your
26 >platform works in real life, and we'll sure let it be known that its your
27 >software working behind our site.
28 >
29 >thank you in advance.
30 >
31 >yours truly,
32 >
33 >Mohamed Marwen Meddah
37 >mail2web - Check your email from the web at
38 >http://mail2web.com/ .
42 >gentoo-dev mailing list
43 >gentoo-dev@g.o