From: Matthew Thode <prometheanfire@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Openstack image availability
Date: Mon, 08 Jun 2015 15:29:52
1 Hi,
2
3 I've just started generation of Gentoo Openstack images. Right now it
4 is just a basic amd64 image, but I plan on adding nomultilib and
5 hardened variants (for a total of at least 4 images). I plan on
6 generating these images at least weekly.
7
8 These images are not yet sanctioned by our infra team, but I plan on
9 remedying that (being a member of said team should help).
10
11 I am currently using the scripts at
12 https://github.com/prometheanfire/gentoo-cloud-prep to generate the
13 images (based on a heavily modified version of Matt Vandermeulen's
14 scripts). If you have any issues please submit bugs there or contact me
15 on irc (prometheanfire on freenode).
16
17 Here's the link to the images, I'm currently gpg signing them with the
18 same key I use to sign this email (offline master key smartcard setup
19 for security minded folk).
20
21 http://23.253.251.73/
22