From: Tobias Klausmann <klausman@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Lib_users, a post-upgrade helper
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2010 15:57:15
1 Hi!
2
3 On Wed, 28 Jul 2010, "Paweł Hajdan, Jr." wrote:
4 > It would be interesting to integrated it with portage, similarly to how
5 > it now displays "you have xx configuration files to update". It could
6 > print "you have xx services to restart".
7
8 Definitely. One of the reasons why I expressly mention dual- or
9 multiple-licensing in the README is so that it's clear that
10 inclusion of the code (or adaption) is encouraged. I know very
11 little about portage internals (or any other package manager, for
12 that matter), so it's not high priority for me.
13
14 Regards,
15 Tobias