From: Tobias Klausmann <klausman@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Lib_users, a post-upgrade helper
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2010 15:57:15
Hi!

On Wed, 28 Jul 2010, "Paweł Hajdan, Jr." wrote:
> It would be interesting to integrated it with portage, similarly to how > it now displays "you have xx configuration files to update". It could > print "you have xx services to restart".
Definitely. One of the reasons why I expressly mention dual- or multiple-licensing in the README is so that it's clear that inclusion of the code (or adaption) is encouraged. I know very little about portage internals (or any other package manager, for that matter), so it's not high priority for me. Regards, Tobias