From: Alec Warner <antarus@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Monthly Gentoo Council Reminder for November
Date: Mon, 06 Nov 2006 21:10:17
1 Chris Gianelloni wrote:
2 > On Sun, 2006-11-05 at 13:36 +0100, Jakub Moc wrote:
3 >> Alin Nastac napsal(a):
4 >>> Mike Frysinger wrote:
5 >>>> On Sunday 05 November 2006 05:39, Alin Nastac wrote:
6 >>>>
7 >>>>> Mike Frysinger wrote:
8 >>>>>
9 >>>>>> that's nice, but again, why arent these being directed to infra ?
10 >>>>>>
11 >>>>> It could be considered as organization policy, so I assumed council had
12 >>>>> to be involved in this decision.
13 >>>>>
14 >>>> it isnt ... so file a bug for infra
15 >>>>
16 >>> done in bug 154120 .
17 >>>
18 >> And WONTFIXed in 15 minutes. In that case, I'd like to resubmit it to
19 >> the council... :/
20 >
21 > So because you didn't like the answer from the people responsible for
22 > this, you'd rather go over their heads and try to bring this up to the
23 > council, so we can override their decisions? Not bloody likely.
26 I actually agree with Ciaran; it is your job to decide on stuff like
27 this (or to rightly say the issue is stupid and write it off as such).
28 Think US Supreme Court (we will hear your case and decide on it or we
29 will say your case is frivolous). In either case a decision from you
30 (the council) is required.
31 --
32 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list