From: Zac Medico <zmedico@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] repoman and useless dependency.badmasked warnings
Date: Fri, 02 Oct 2015 20:04:06
1 On 10/02/2015 09:50 AM, Jason Zaman wrote:
2 > What I do not understand, I see these for hardened/../no-multilib, but I
3 > do not see anything for default/.../no-multilib. Why? as far as I can
4 > tell, they are masked in the same way so why isnt it complaining about
5 > default?
6
7 If you don't use 'repoman full', then the list is truncated to 12
8 results, so that explains why you only got 12 results. The relevant code
9 is here:
10
11 https://gitweb.gentoo.org/proj/portage.git/tree/pym/repoman/qa_data.py?h=v2.2.22#n434
12 --