From: Steve Long <slong@××××××××××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Re: Re: Gentoo XML and support in Emacs
Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2007 17:06:19
1 Raúl Porcel wrote:
2 > Christian Faulhammer wrote:
3 >> Ulrich Mueller <ulm@g.o>:
4 >>
5 >>>>>>>> On Thu, 26 Jul 2007, Christian Faulhammer wrote:
6 >>>> app-emacs/nxml-gentoo-schemacs
7 >>> It's "schemas", not "schemacs". ;-)
8 >>
9 >> Right, Shemacs is the transsexual version of GNU Emacs.
10 >>
11 >> V-Li
14 > Haha, you fail :P You dream with emacs? :D
15
16 Is this a private witter or can anyone join in? ;)
17
18 Just in case anyone's feelings are hurt:
19 randomDev: since when are we diplomatic?
20 ie I am pointing out that this is all a bit off-topic (even for project imo)
21 and if it came from a user would certainly be flamed as spam. Also that the
22 standard dev conversation is not that polite (except when feelings are
23 high, when good manners are suddenly demanded.)
24
25 _Please_ reply off-list, if you feel you have to, as I don't want to start a
26 flamewar.
30 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list