From: Andrew Gaffney <agaffney@×××××××××××.com>
To: Gentoo Dev <gentoo-dev@l.g.o>
Subject: [gentoo-dev] where is 'emake' defined?
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2004 00:42:19
1 I'm writing a wrapper script for 'make' so that portage will show % done compiling instead
2 of the actual compile output, if the user chooses. If it detects that 'make' exits with an
3 error code, it will output the last 15 (will be configurable) lines of 'make' output.
4
5 I want to edit my local copy of the 'emake' function so that my wrapper is used instead.
6 Where is this? Also, can you override an eclass in the overlay? I know that portage hasn't
7 looked for eclasses in the overlay previously.
10 Andrew Gaffney
11 Network Administrator
12 Skyline Aeronautics, LLC.
13 636-357-1548