From: Spider <spider@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] kernel PCMCIA
Date: Sun, 21 Apr 2002 06:47:34
1 begin quote
2 On Sat, 20 Apr 2002 12:03:20 +0300
3 Dan Armak <danarmak@g.o> wrote:
6 > A little OT: how are they better than the kernel's orinoco_cs? I use
7 > that with my prism2-based pcmcia wireless and it, well, works.
8
9 I get a lot of errors with cannot write to BAP with the orinoco_cs
10 drivers in the kernel, something that kills all transmitted data for
11 extended periods until reloading the drivers by force... not pleasant,
12 although I have a lucent Silver card (orinoco)
13
14 //Spider
18 begin .signature
19 This is a .signature virus! Please copy me into your .signature!
21 end