From: Curtis Napier <curtis119@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] New developer: Jokey (Markus Ullmann)
Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2006 23:53:21
1 kloeri@g.o wrote:
2 > Hi all.
3 >
4 > Markus has been contributing to gentoo through bugzilla and bugdays for
5 > a few months and have now finally joined the ranks of official Gentoo
6 > developers. Markus is going to help with netmon related ebuilds.
7 >
8 > Markus tells us about himself:
9 >
10 > "I'm a 23 year old geek, trying to spread linux around the world ;)
11 > At the moment I live at my parents near Hamburg/Germany and I'm
12 > studying electrical engineering at University of Applied
13 > Sciences, Hamburg. I greatly enjoy watching all forms of Star Trek
14 > and Star Wars. For non-computerized balance I enjoy doing some
15 > Tae-Bo and go swimming with Friends and other LUGs taking part
16 > 'LUG in motion'."
17 >
18 > Please welcome Markus to the team.
19 >
20 > Regards,
21 > Bryan Østergaard
24 LUG in Motion? Hmmmm sounds interesting.
25
26 Welcome aboard Markus!
27 --
28 gentoo-dev@g.o mailing list