From: "William L. Thomson Jr." <wlt-ml@××××××.com>
Cc: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] No Java Team, Java neglect was -> Reverse use of Python/Ruby versions
Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2017 20:15:43
1 On Mon, 10 Apr 2017 16:04:25 -0400
2 Rich Freeman <rich0@g.o> wrote:
3
4 > On Mon, Apr 10, 2017 at 3:49 PM, William L. Thomson Jr.
5 > <wlt-ml@××××××.com> wrote:
6 > >
7 > > Given the attitudes of some. I am glad I stay clear.
8 >
9 > If only...
10
11 How many new developers this year? Oh that is right ZERO... That
12 precious -project mailing list. Its also dead...
13 https://archives.gentoo.org/gentoo-project/
14
15 I am not the only one staying clear of Gentoo...
16
17 Once again wonderful council member chimes with something relivent to
18 discussion and full of technical contributions....
19
20 150+ ebuild back log. Not sure when it was below 100...
21 https://github.com/gentoo/gentoo/pulls
22
23 Signs are all around. Lots of posts about packages up for grabs etc...
24 Of course I am the one killing Gentoo. Despite having been gone for
25 years. Not posting for months etc.
26
27 People need to wake up. The stats are poor.
30 William L. Thomson Jr.