From: Agostino Sarubbo <ago@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Repoman check before file stable request
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2012 14:38:01
On Monday 11 June 2012 15:42:25 Agostino Sarubbo wrote:
> In this manner we will save a lot of time for us. > Thanks in advance.
s/we/you Anyway, from irc, seems is not very 'clear' what I meant. I suggested to run repoman to see if are required more packages instead of what you think is necessary; then, you are able to include the other packages in your stablereq, or open a new bug and make as a block. -- Agostino Sarubbo ago -at- gentoo.org Gentoo/AMD64 Arch Security Liaison GPG: 0x7CD2DC5D