From: Svyatogor <svyatogor@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Shell script help - emerge frontend.
Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2003 16:28:10
1 Probably Python + ncurses is a wizer solution? Both of them are in minimal
2 gentoo system, so you can be sure that everyone has it. On the other hand I
3 guess implementing the tool in python will make ti easier to add new modules
4 to it. Say we create a new config. tool - it can be easily added as another
5 component.
6