From: Duncan <1i5t5.duncan@×××.net>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Re: Cross Post due to technical component - Thanks for all the fish
Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2016 01:51:14
1 Jorge Manuel B. S. Vicetto posted on Wed, 07 Dec 2016 15:36:20 +0000 as
2 excerpted:
3
4 > On Wed, 7 Dec 2016, Jorge Manuel B. S. Vicetto wrote:
5 >
6 > <snip>
7 >
8 >> I'm asking recuiters directly, but unless someone changed the rules and
9 >> I was distracted, irc is not mandatory.
10 >
11 > I've got confirmation that nothing has changed, so irc is not mandatory.
12 > I hope this clears any misunderstandings and puts an end to any
13 > speculation.
14
15 Thank you. =:^)
20 and if you use the program, he is your master." Richard Stallman