From: Ulrich Mueller <ulm@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-dev] Bugzilla - New Default Status Workflow
Date: Sun, 06 Mar 2011 13:39:37
> This will convert the status of all bugs using the following > system:
> "NEW" will become "CONFIRMED"
Weird. How can a newly added bug be "CONFIRMED", unless someone has taken some action to confirm it?
> This change will be immediate. The history of each bug will also be > changed so that it appears that these statuses were always in > existence.
So all bugs currently marked as "NEW" or "REOPENED" will change their status to "CONFIRMED"? That doesn't look right to me. Would that status change be visible in the bug's history?
> So, do we want the new workflow or do we want to keep the old?
If the new workflow implies such status changes on existing bugs, then keep the old one please. Ulrich