From: Ryan Hill <dirtyepic@g.o>
To: gentoo-dev@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-dev] Re: GCC 4.6 unmasking
Date: Sat, 12 Nov 2011 02:43:01
On Sun, 30 Oct 2011 15:22:17 -0600
Ryan Hill <dirtyepic@g.o> wrote:

> 4.6.2 is now in the tree. It will be unmasked next weekend.
Yeah I'm a tease. Looks like we have enough issues that I want to do another patchset. We also have showstopper bugs in grub:0 and libmpeg2 that need looking at. As always, if your favorite package is on https://bugs.gentoo.org/showdependencytree.cgi?id=346809&hide_resolved=1 then it's time to get your ass in gear. -- fonts, gcc-porting, it makes no sense how it makes no sense toolchain, wxwidgets but i'll take it free anytime @ gentoo.org EFFD 380E 047A 4B51 D2BD C64F 8AA8 8346 F9A4 0662