List Archive: gentoo-dev
Note: Due to technical difficulties, the Archives are currently not up to date.
provides an alternative service for most mailing lists.c.f. bug 424647
Everything is in place to allow voting in the above election commence
as planned on June 20th at 00:00:00 UTC.
The polls will remain open until July 3rd 23:59:59 UTC.
Your candidates are:-
Here are the rules:
All active Gentoo developers on the roll before nominations opened are
eligible to vote.
To vote login to dev.gentoo.org and run the following commands:
1. votify --new council201006 - This creates a new ballot in your
2. Edit the .ballot-council201006 file and rank the candidates.
3. Once you're sure, run votify --verify council201006 to check
the validity of the ballot.
4. If that goes through fine, the next and final step is to submit
your vote using votify --submit council201006
5. If you're stuck, use votify --help or go to #gentoo-elections
(on freenode) and ask officials for help.
Votes that are not submitted before the poll closes will not be
Good luck and thank you for all your votes.
(Neddyseagoon) a member of