List Archive: gentoo-dev
Note: Due to technical difficulties, the Archives are currently not up to date.
provides an alternative service for most mailing lists.c.f. bug 424647
This is to the devs.
With the release of firebird 0.6 many changes are being pondered.
- migration of bin & cvs packages and executable to new name
- conflict with firebird-db
- src_uri from mozilla.org change
- firebird-bin deprecation in favour of firebird-cvs
- official maintainers of both bin and cvs (cvs bug has been assigned
but bin bug has not)
Since I've not seen much activity or talk by devs on the above issues I
thought I'd ask what their intentions were and what might take shape in
the near future regarding mozilla et al.
I'd be glad to hear your thoughts as I'm sure would many others.
firstname.lastname@example.org mailing list