List Archive: gentoo-dev
Note: Due to technical difficulties, the Archives are currently not up to date.
provides an alternative service for most mailing lists.c.f. bug 424647
Please see <https://bugs.gentoo.org/show_bug.cgi?id=354205>, tkabber is
completely broken in stable since February.
* ERROR: net-im/tkabber-0.9.9 failed:
* dev-tcltk/tclxml-3.2-r1 does not actually support the expat USE flag!
* Call stack:
* ebuild.sh, line 56: Called pkg_setup
* tkabber-0.9.9.ebuild, line 36: Called built_with_use
* eutils.eclass, line 1882: Called die
* The specific snippet of code:
* die) die "$PKG does not actually
support the $1 USE flag!";;