From: Steven J Long <slong@××××××××××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-devhelp@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-devhelp] Re: new app - cafe text editor
Date: Sun, 16 Aug 2009 04:49:54
hiperon wrote:

> I moved the discussion to this list, once I was alerted that this may > be the best place for this kind of discussion. > >>> Nathan Zachary >>> No problem. Let us know if we can help you anymore with filing the bug, >>>or the ebuild itself. Your text editor does look like a nice project! :) > > I very much appreciated ! Thank you ! > > I filed the bug (281229) with what I think is the ebuild. Not sure > tough if it was properly filed. > I will read the documentation again, now. >
Your next step to get it into Gentoo proper is #gentoo-sunrise on chat.freenode.net (#gentoo-dev-help can help you more on any questions if you need to talk stuff through with anyone.) You can find more at http://www.gentoo.org/proj/en/ if IRC is not your thing. Well done on your first ebuild ;) -- #friendly-coders -- We're friendly but we're not /that/ friendly ;-)